Friday, June 6, 2014

Go Wild With WildFlowers.....


Collecting wild flowers can be fun for any one...

As ground starts to warm up, and as spring starts flowing, its also time for wildflowers which starts blooming early spring, and continue to bloom throughout summer. For me its always fun running/walking outside in the neighbourhoods with wooded trails Vs treadmill. Reason - so I can enjoy beautiful landscapes, not just the home grown gardens nurtured by homeowners but also those which are nurtured by mother nature. Very best part is bringing a part of it home along with you...
Collecting wild flowers has always been my hobby as long as i have remembered. During my school days along with my friends we used to preserve those collected flowers by pressing them between books so they can stay with us forever and eventually in the higher grades my favourite hobby turned into my passion with its need in Botany class and as I grew so did this hobby, now into my love...

Here are some of the captures of my today mornings finds!







Did i mention that this clay pot and plate underneath are one of my creations...:), hand thrown on wheel..


I am looking forward for my weekend and everything this weekend has in store for me...
I sign off today wishing y'all a wonderful rest of the friday and wonderful weekend ahead!

~Prasanna

Images: Taken by me, are from my home, are property of Rangkatha and are subject to copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment