Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hour and Power of Goddess - Navratri Wishes..


With Fall(Autumn) and Festive seasons both starting at the same time, with this serene breeze of festivity in the air, makes this a very special time of the year for me! While we are celebrating and decorating our homes with different customs, traditions to bring in festivity, in my part of the world nature is preparing to transform itself into this breathtaking beauty where in every leaf will transform itself to a flower.

This festive season and this time of the year has a very special place in my heart and its even more special this year for a very special reason which I am going to save as surprise for later!

But for now .. I am here to wish you all a wonderful and blessed festive season with wonderful celebrations.






Navratri in my household is all about Bathukamma, Gollu and Dussehra .

Navratri is celebrated with different rituals throughput India and I am so eager to hear from my readers on their rituals, so please do share by dropping me a note.
Want to share your festive home decorations during this season with Rangkatha readers? Do drop me a note at prasannatummala73@gmail.com

Happy Navratri!


PS: All images are clicked by me and are from my home and are subjected to copyright. Please Do NOT use without prior permission.

~Prasanna

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful painting of Ma Durga. Happy Navratri !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nayana! Very special for me.. this was a team effort by my daughter and myself!

      Delete
  2. Happy Navratri to you and your family, Prasanna. Durga painting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Reshma! Hope you and your family is having a fulfilling Navratri..

      Delete
  3. Happy Navratri Prasanna:) Beautiful Durga Ma!
    arti@artismoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arti! Wishing you and your family a blessed Navratri ..

      Delete